Sunday, October 08, 2006

Voted Best Local Artist by the Phoenix New Times...



One of our local city papers The Phoenix New Times has voted Lisa Albinger "Best Local Artist who buys her supplies at Target." Please take a moment to check out her work and website at www.lisaalbinger.com

I took this photo of her at a showing of her work during the First Friday art walk at a local gallerie. There are so many good things that I can tell you about Lisa, she is friendly, beautiful, and not to mention talented but please see for youself and take a look at her website and find out more about why Phoenix is lucky to have her here

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Love your blog! I use to live in Phoenix and your blog is full of nastalgia for me. I worked in a Scottsdale gallery, but lived downtown because the art scene was more my speed. So glad to hear the downtown galleries are doing well! Great link too...her art reminds me of an Indiana Artist named Paul Mochell, you should check it out!
http://www.blackrabbitboy.com/

3:54 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

That bone dress is very clever. She's lovely, too.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I love the dress of bones!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home