Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sedona, Az



One of the most beautiful places in our state has got to be Sedona. It is the home of beautiful red rocks and a mecca for people who are into the New Age religion. For hikers it is full of great trails which include Oak Creek Canyon. We went there last weekend for the Lighting of the Luminarias. This takes place at a shopping center called Tlaquepaque which is a replica of the one in Mexico. I will be highlighting photos of this trip from now until Christmas. Hope you come back for more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you - it is beautiful! Love the sky too :)

2:59 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I definitely will return since the Southwest is one of my loves, as well as Sedona. And luminarias! I've also been in Tlaquepaque and am anxious to see the Ariz. version.

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home