Thursday, November 23, 2006

Today is the day



I drove past this homeless kitchen today and thought about the hundreds of people that will pass through this door for a meal and they will be thankful. It made me start to think about all of things that I am thankful for. For those who stop by today, please take a moment to let me know what your thankful for today. My wish for all of you is for a day full of love and peace Happy Thanksgiving. As always on a long weekend I am leaving for my house in Bisbee. I will try to post everyday, if it doesn't work I will be back on Sunday.

4 Comments:

Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I have so many things to be thankful for, so it's hard to say just a few!
I would have thought that you would come here to be with your family. Are they still living in Van Buren?
Oh... happy thanksgiving! :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I'm thankful for the blog community and how we have ties that extend beyond the petty borders of geography, faith or race. This restores my faith in humanity. Happy Thanksgiving!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I am thankful for you and all good and kind, thoughtful and creative, sensitive and peaceful and loving people everywhere as well as for those who are served and those who do the serving.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Thanks Annie that was sweet. Andrew, yes my partner who passed away some years ago mom still lives there. I wish I could have gone to visit her, but four days would not be enough time. Maybe in the spring though. Hey maybe we can get Annie to come to Van Buren too.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home